Photo via: handimania.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Easy DIY Marble and Copper Refinished Table – You dont have to spend a lot of money, time, or effort to revamp an old table! Here is how I created this marble and copper DIY refinished table! | upcycle, DIY project, furniture makeover, easy DIY, frugal DIY, inexpensive DIY, DIY decor, contact paper projects
- A floor made of coins! How to make a penny floor.
- Copper pipe can be cut with a tube cutter, making this project possible without a single power tool. Materials: — 2 feet of ½” Type M copper pipe (Type M copper pipe is thinner and easier to cut than the heavier duty types, like type L) — ½” copper fittings (You will need 2 T fittings, 3 elbow and 2
- DIY Penny Vase – I would have never thought of this, looks amazing!
- 20 Affordable DIY Ideas You Can Do With Pennies – my husband loves the idea of decorating with pennies
- Farmhouse Decor Ideas – Beautiful DIY Home Decor that you can do. Pin it now and make it them later!
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Maybe on the wall between patio door and cabinets… Some word or phrase. DIY Penny Kitchen Wall Decor – The Best Penny Projects and Coin Crafts
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- Before and After. DIY Stairway Redesign. So easy. Step 1. Remove old carpet. (This is the hardest part, try not to get poked from the old tacks. Be careful!) Step 2. Paint steps. (You can do 1 color for easy, half the time painting, or alternate 2 colors on the rise and run. I alternated white and an espresso brown paint that matches my redone furniture. Regular interior paint will do as its just the edges that arent walked on.) Step 3. Staple on runners. (Shown is 3 runners from Target.)
- Ive been working on the floor in the area that is going to be our new living room. After a whole week, it is finally finished and ready for you guys to see! Take a look and see if you can figure out how it is made. Like it? Thanks. Ready for the big…