Photo via: ohmyhandmade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own no slip socks with no slick fabric paint. Christmas gift idea!
- Crochet Hydrangea Flower with Free Pattern Ch 5, join with a slip stitch to make a ring. *Ch 3, 2 tr in ring, ch 3, sc in ring* repeat from * three times. Fasten off.
- Looking for some cool DIY bedroom decor ideas for your pink room or soon to be pink room? Are you a certified member of the PINK SQUAD? If you are a teen, and if your taste of anything is everything that involves the color pink, then you certainly are a certified squad member! So what …
- Looking for some cool DIY ideas so you can make an awesome DIY gift for your hard to please parents? I am always struggling to find the perfect gift for my Mom and Dad, and it is super important for me to get something nice. After 10 years of shopping and never finding anything truly perfect, I deci
- How to Give Anything Farmhouse Style by Liz Marie | DIY Farmhouse Projects for Fixer Upper Style
- Is your lighting lacking in the cool factor? Most bedroom lighting is pretty dull, at least when you buy something affordable in stores. However, add a little DIY creativity, and you can make something far superior to anything you could ever buy. If you are looking for cool DIY lighting ideas for teens bedrooms, tween …
- Best way to hold anything. EVER. ANYTHING. Including parking a car. +100 DAD for holding each item. Including the house.
- Free Shabby Chic Printable Banner | This sweet little banner is easy to put together…make it as long as you like! Perfect for wreaths, cake toppers, and anything you can imagine!
- I had fun making this wacky wreath today. What are the church people going to think who come by to try to convert us?! I should mention, we arent satanists or anything. This is purely for holiday fun. lol
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Dont just paint over your problems (that wont fix anything). Grab some spackle and a plastic knife to even out holes on your corner or dents in your wall — then add paint on top of your smooth-as-can-be wall. Get the tutorial at Behind the Studio »