Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Window with pictures and quotes Heather, this is a cool idea for your window frame. Youd just have to use larger pictures and quotes-Brenda
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- Glass block. Then add a cute 4×6 family picture. Super cute!!
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- Which type of butterfly is your favorite? Click on the picture and comment on the AllFreePaperCrafts page to be entered for your chance to win a prize from our craft closet! (Please note: comments must be on the site page, NOT Facebook, in order to be counted.) Contest ends 5/24/17. Thanks, Krista, Editor of AllFreePaperCrafts
- How to make a unique upcycled DIY pallet printed map picture frame. A cool and personal way to show your holiday photos.
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- You dont want to miss making these ornaments. Super easy, budget friendly and you can hang them on a tree, wall or a picture frame. Click to learn how.
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- Take a large picture frame, put scrapbooking paper or fabric under the glass and add drawer pulls to each end. Makes a beautiful tray!
- You can make a DIY jewelry organizer from an old picture frame. Easily organize your jewelry and make an extra one for a gift.