Photo via: thecraftpatchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a cute banner for your hallway using red and white check or polka dot fabric to greet Christmas guests.
- A list of favorite gold polka dot DIYs.
- Shop for a beautiful polka dot maxi skirt online at Shabby Apple. Find vintage and retro style modest clothing for women in all colors, sizes, fabrics and styles!
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- Here, painted shiplap walls add subtle texture to this open, airy living room.
- Reclaimed Wood Planks from Inhabit are peel and stick wood look planks that add the warmth and texture of wood to any room.
- DIY summer pom pom throw | sugarandcloth.com
- DIY pom pom drop cloth throw blanket tutorial on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Tutorial: Throw Pillow with a Zipper
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil custom throw pillows using the Otomi Roosters Accent Pillow Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/otomi-roosters-stenciling-paint-a-pillow-kit.html