Photo via: poppytalk.blogspot.com.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms
- Fantastic Pom Pom Crafts – if you love pom poms, you will adore this brilliant selection of over 25 inspirational pom pom craft ideas. Adorable and fun.
- Polka Dot Pom Pom Pillow. Add a playful texture to a plain throw pillow!
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- Get your garden tools ready to go and easy to access with this really quick DIY. You just need a pallet, hooks, plastic straps, and hose holder. Having the right tools helps too! sponsored
- You can attach a plastic bag to this Popcorn Ceiling Scraper from Homax to make scraping your old acoustic ceiling a breeze. And itll only take 30 minutes to do a 10×10 room!
- Use this easy Mason Jar snack hack to make snack storage easy without plastic bags! Its a great way to take snacks on the go, too!
- Dont just paint over your problems (that wont fix anything). Grab some spackle and a plastic knife to even out holes on your corner or dents in your wall — then add paint on top of your smooth-as-can-be wall. Get the tutorial at Behind the Studio »
- Use this simple method to store your plastic bags neatly and conveniently! |
- Easy DIY projects for decorating flower pots you can try at home. These ideas will give an interesting twist to any plain pot and plastic container.
- Hide wire clutter using an affordable plastic shower rod cover avail. at hardware or home improvement stores. Easy and affordable solution to messy wires!
- You could make these:-)–Handmade pom pom faux flowers. So cute!