Photo via: poppytalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lover her blog! Her home decor and home projects tips are awesome! Im going to try to turn our closet into a mudroom this weekend!
- Best Spring Projects – My Top 10 Picks, Spring, Weekend projects, outdoors, backyard projects, landscaping, DIY, Summer projects, Gardening
- Give your home a new look indoors and out with easy summer decorating projects you can tackle this weekend from the experts at HGTV.com.
- Poppytalk: DIY Copper + Gold Foil Branches
- If you’re going for a rustic look, planking a wall is a cheap and easy weekend project.
- Tutorial: How To Make A Circular Mirror With Wood Slices http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bn73 Mirror, mirror on the wall… looking for a weekend DIY project? Then this mirror could be just what youre looking for.
- Weekend DIY Project: A new house number display is an easy way to update the entrance to your home.
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- I got to hang out with my parents this weekend and most of our time was spent outdoors.There were beautiful plants that were thriving under their quaint little patio. As I sat and sipped on my drink, I noticed the fake…
- Create a cute front door decoration with this weekend home decor tutorial from Designer Dawn.
- Your staircase is one of the first opportunities you have to show off your sense of style. Check out these 5 must-see staircase ideas that will transform your entry in a weekend. http://divaofdiy.com/staircase-ideas/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Diva%20of%20DIY%20%7C%20Tutorials%20For%20Your%20Favorite%20DIY%20Projects&utm_content=5%20Must-See%20Staircase%20Ideas%20For%20A%20Complete%20Transformation
- Disclosure: This post is in partnership with True Value. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have caught a few peeks into the nursery this weekend. Since the start of the year this room has been my top priority! I mean after all, little bebe is already 3 months old so I should probably start…