Photo via: twoityourself.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy No-Sew Window Valance Projects – Window Valance Projects, DIY Window Valance, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Home Tips and Tricks, Home Hacks, How to Decorate Your Home, Decorating Your Home, No Sew Projects, Fast No Sew Projects
- How to make a NO SEW window valance
- Tension Rod Uses – Turn your kitchen into a charming “outdoor cafe” by adding this simple “awning.” Simply drape your tired old valance over a second tension rod to give it a whole new look!
- having a grocery store that delivers is life changing, yall. i found time to tidy the kitchen while the girls napped () and then put the rest of the groceries away. now im standing here admiring the hard work my husband put in while we were away. he completely surprised me with that backsplash AND we finally have our window trim finished. love it. love him.
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- Strips of fabric valance, or curtain accent. Done! Made one for my daughters dorm room….cute and easy!
- Make Drop Cloth Curtains for Outdoor Spaces and Porches. Rather than cutting excess and hemming that side, this crafter folded the excess over as a valance. kh
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- You might think in your small home there isn’t another space you can squeeze storage in… But if you have stairs in your home, there is probably wasted space as well that could be used to create a place to store and organize. Don’t believe its possible? We have a couple of DIY under-stair ideas …
- It really is possible to afford a fit and healthy lifestyle, full of whole foods and natural products, on a budget. Here are a few ideas to get you started. | Saving by Design
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- Copper pipe can be cut with a tube cutter, making this project possible without a single power tool. Materials: — 2 feet of ½” Type M copper pipe (Type M copper pipe is thinner and easier to cut than the heavier duty types, like type L) — ½” copper fittings (You will need 2 T fittings, 3 elbow and 2