Photo via: nelidesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a Burlap Box with a cardboard box | Easy DIY | Yarn | Crochet | Flowers | Projects for a busy life
- So many good craft supplies for kids, plus a free printable craft supply shopping list with even more ideas. These boredom busters will keep kids busy and creative! via @nopressurelife
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- Farmhouse Glass Kitchen Sign – My Life From Home | farmhouse style | how to make a glass farmhouse sign | DIY | upcycled frame project | glass sign | kitchen sign | Silhouette project | farmhouse style projects | crafts
- Looking for activities to keep the kids busy this summer? Check out these fun and easy ideas you can create from Dollar Tree items!
- if you read this blog, you’ll notice it’s been a while since i’ve done any DIY crafts. well SORRY i’ve been super busy and i moved and gimme a break! now that i’m a lo…
- 29 Dollar-Store Finds That Will Keep Your Kids Busy All Summer – find a good idea
- Tired of winter and even spring, ready to welcome summer on? Summer reminds me of holidays and family, relaxing with friends, and a less busy time of year. What better way to make sure you change your mindset to summer than to add some summery touches to your home decor. Sunshine, watermelon, beachy
- Sewing tutorials for all ages! Whether you’re a beginner or you’ve been sewing all your life, there’s something here for everyone.
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- CHEAP FABRICS TO USE FOR CRAFTING – A Fresh-Squeezed Life
- Happy Tuesday! Did you know Father’s Day is 12 days away? Yep, plenty of time to make a handmade card for those fatherly figures in your life! I whipped a version of the tie card this weekend for Davis and Read More…