Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade braided rag rug. One of the first ones I have found that isnt a circle. Now to find one that I can make about 5 to 8x larger than this!
- T-shirt rag rug design
- DIY Rag Rug
- How to make a Barn Wood effect. Start with new wood. Then with the paintbrush, paint a layer of water and then a layer of stain and rub it off quickly with a rag to get that gray color. The water keeps the stain from getting too far in the wood so it’ll be gray not black.
- Make a Faux Sheepskin Rug
- Braided Rug Cover Vert
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- Area Rug Placement – how to choose the correct size when purchasing a rug
- Make Your Own Rug
- Pompom Rug
- Ikea rug pillows
- 20 beautiful FREE rug tutorials