Photo via: puresweetjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craft the coolest magazine rack out of copper pipe and printed fabric. DIY
- Copper pipe can be cut with a tube cutter, making this project possible without a single power tool. Materials: — 2 feet of ½” Type M copper pipe (Type M copper pipe is thinner and easier to cut than the heavier duty types, like type L) — ½” copper fittings (You will need 2 T fittings, 3 elbow and 2
- Paper Riot Co. || Beautify even the smallest places with Paper Riot Co. Wall Decals. A simple metal plant pot, or anywhere. Arrow Decals available @target.
- Learn how to simple it is to create fun succulent terra cotta pot projects with chalk paint. Country Chic paint. Chalk paint project. Succulent pots. Succulent plant. Distressed pot. Antiqued pot. Faux antiquing planters. Easy gift ideas. How to use chalk paint. Chalk paint tutorial. Pinterest party ideas.
- How to Clean Copper | Restore Copper | Clean Copper Pots | Cleaning Tip | Cleaning Hack | Kitchen Cleaning Tip
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- how to seal flower pot
- How to white wash a terra cotta pot | Summer front porch decor
- DIY Flower Pot Snowman If I am to make this project, I’d do not just 1 but maybe 5 or 10 or more!
- Dump and Go Recipe Hacks – easy dump recipes, crock pot recipes, and simple 1 pot recipe ideas.
- DIY Rainbow Wreath With Pot O Gold – so cute!
- Use a Sharpie to make dots in this unique flower pot craft! Its so easy that a child could do it, and you just need a few simple supplies. via @diy_candy