Photo via: pewterandsage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a boring cabinet look regal with molding. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Significantly Upgrade Your Home
- DIY UPGRADE- add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint and voila.. easy/cheap faux amazing thick baseboards!
- So neat! – how to add molding to your doors | CHECK OUT MORE CROWN MOLDING AND DIY CROWN ….
- The easiest, simplest way to make a pretty floral wreath to fragrance your home, and bring a little bit of the outdoors indoors! Costs a fraction of what it would from the florists!
- How to Choose Interior Paint Colors for Your Home – Simple Made Pretty – Our Paint Colors
- the molding on the wall adds so much to this room – love it. I need to do this in my room! Already have basically with lamps—move this project up the to do list
- What a pretty way to store an extra roll!
- 3. Add molding and paint to your front door! ~ 17 Impressive Curb Appeal Ideas (cheap and easy!)
- 3. Add molding (and shelves?) to an otherwise boring bathroom mirror. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- 15 Do it Yourself Hacks and Clever Ideas To Upgrade Your Kitchen 9
- How to Install Wainscot (Tutorial): this simple upgrade brings major value to your home. By SnazzyLittlethings.com
- No better place to store your tools than a Tuff Shed building. Upgrade your pegboard with these awesome DIY tips and ideas.