Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont throw your old coffee containers in the garbage… re-purpose them and use…
- 20 Unique DIY Coffee Table Ideas Remodelaholic
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor Create a beautifully unique look in your home using an old ladder. Its a great way to frame out and display your family photos. This would look lovely in my living room.
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- Reuse and re-purpose glass jars for pretty storage in your bathroom, pantry, craft area, kids rooms and more. Dont throw away your old jars!
- Put book cases on either side of a window and create a nook.
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- Candle Koozie- craft- diy- koozie for a candle- using a sweater to make a candle koozie- winter coffee table styling- tips on styling a coffee table
- this is the coolest diy pallet coffee table and it only took me a few hours to make!
- Get the essential guide for how to style a French Country Coffee Table.. Tips and ideas for how to decorative coffee tables, which items to use, and where to buy them. Visit www.reinventedcollection.com
- Convert a coffee table into a seating area