Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a cubby shelf out of old cabinet doors
- Sarahs Cottage-summer house kitchen – love the lantern on the post, seeded glass in the cabinet doors, light uppers with darker lower caninets.
- So neat! – how to add molding to your doors | CHECK OUT MORE CROWN MOLDING AND DIY CROWN ….
- Cabinet doors into bench. Good fir fools, kids or plants on the porch
- DIY Repurposed Cabinet Doors Ideas – Simple Yet Creative –
- Reuse: old window into cabinet door.
- NOTE: The handle pictured is no longer available. I do have another one to take its place, but havent put it on a door yet. If youd like to see a picture of the new handle before ordering just let me know. A distressed wood sign made to look like an old rustic door. Especially love the rounded top on this one. Its complete with little hinges and a door knob. It measures 24 x 10 1/4. If you have another size or quote you would like…Im happy to customize. This is handmade and no two will look alike. Although similar they will be uniquely different. Without the quote this would be cute with a small wreath added to it. Could change it out for the different seasons and holidays. Lots of possibilities! Thanks for looking
- DIY Old Cabinet Door Upcycle to Family Room Wall Art avisiontoremember
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Old door headboard. Grab two coordinating doors from Habitat for Humanity.
- Fun DIY Projects you can make with old doors. Amazing upcycled door projects.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.