Photo via: lmshunk.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- easy and cute. hot glue flowers to frame.
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- DIY::take a soup can, paint it your favorite color, and hot glue marbles on the outside
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! ShorewestRealtors
- no sew hot glue
- Bring a shady oasis to your patio or backyard area with this sun shade, the perfect accessory for backyard picnics on hot days. The sturdy, breathable fabric blocks up to 90-percent of UV rays to keep you and your family cool and safe.
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Organize your plastic grocery bags with this easy DIY storage idea! Use Lysol or Clorox container, remove the label and glue cute fabric!
- These modern hanging wall shelves made from reclaimed wood have a ledge to display a little trinket and a bud vase for a flower.
- This is reclaimed wood from an old pallet. 11×15 Painted with a vibrant colors and the word Grateful. Will make a great accent in the home. I am happy to take custom orders.