Photo via: scoutmob.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- old dresser repurposed into a wine rack
- Use a WINE RACK for a BATHROOM TOWEL HOLDER….awesome idea! What do you think? via Housekeeping 101
- Pallet wine rack!!
- A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Homemade wine racks are fun to create and have an aesthetic appeal that applies to your unique home. Here are some Cool Wine Rack Ideas that will surely inspire you and help display your bottles creatively.
- Reclaimed Wood Planks from Inhabit are peel and stick wood look planks that add the warmth and texture of wood to any room.
- All in one cat box or blanket chest made out of reclaimed pallet wood.
- Reclaimed wood, paint, fabric flowers and hot glue
- Reclaimed wood wall art via Etsy
- DIY reclaimed wood kitchen island and work table.
- I can do all things through Christ Philippians 4:13, wooden sign made from reclaimed pallet wood on Etsy, $65.00
- Reclaimed Wood Photo Display
- Reclaimed wood pallet sign with mason jar & quote by thedottedbow on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/226257213/reclaimed-wood-pallet-sign-with-mason