Photo via: katiescrochetgoodies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!
- EasyDIYHome : Glitter Lamp Project – dress up a plain lamp shade! | EasyDIYHome.com
- Cover a Black Out Roller Shade With Fabric – I wanted to hang black out shades in my daughters room, but I thought I should spice them up a bit. I ended up usi…
- Aventura Roman Shade in Cotton White (The Shade Store) Over-sized drapery is thankfully now a thing of the past. Window treatments with a simple interior fitting represent todays modern home. Roller shades are the best accessory
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- Cityscape lamp shade craft.
- You can easily add your own touch of Steampunk to your home decor by making this DIY Victorian Steampunk lamp shade.
- Art Nouveau Peacock Victorian Bridge Lamp and Shade
- Design studio iLiui, have created this modern wall lamp that uses wood and matte painted recycled tin cans as part of the design.
- If you think neutral is boring then we are here to convince you otherwise. Designing with a neutral palette can be timeless, these shades makes a home look elegant, yet effortless. Neutral colors have many advantages as a paint color choice. They are colors which are livable, ﬂexible, and classic. They are as ideal for …