Photo via: diyhowto.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Dresser drawer Bathroom Shelf Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home Furniture
- Fabulous Repurposed Drawer Projects • Tutorials and ideas for using old throwaway drawers for new purposes… And they are pretty, too!
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!
- Turn an old curtain rod into a farmhouse style curtain rod. Add some drawer knobs to the ends and you have a budget friendly project!
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- Chalk Paint Furniture Upcycle Project: See before and after images of this old office bookcase makeover and learn how to avoid beginners mistakes. Step by step tutorial can be found over on the ahappyhomeinholland.com website.
- repurposed aqua jewelry shelf. — drawer transformed into jewelry storage!
- Easy DIY Marble and Copper Refinished Table – You dont have to spend a lot of money, time, or effort to revamp an old table! Here is how I created this marble and copper DIY refinished table! | upcycle, DIY project, furniture makeover, easy DIY, frugal DIY, inexpensive DIY, DIY decor, contact paper projects
- Dont Throw Away Your Old Furniture – 29 Upcycled Furniture Projects Youll Love!
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- It’s easier than you think to redo your old wooden deck. This DIY deck makeover from Emily, of Emily Henderson, is full of stylish design inspiration. Emily stained her wooden deck with a fresh coat of Natural to give it a rich, warm color. Then, she added modern outdoor furniture and chic potted plants to bring the whole design together.