Photo via: justmeasuringup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- RECYCLED wine bottles made into windchimes by Liftingupspirits
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Here are 7 helpful links with many easy DIY to arranging flowers that will help you become a real pro.
- Alright guys, lately I’ve become a bit interested (totally an understatement) in house plants. When I was younger, I thought they were…
- After painting the lids with chalkboard paint and filling the jars with spices, baby food jars easily become part of a great-looking spice rack. Source:
- Recycled Bag Dispenser
- Design studio iLiui, have created this modern wall lamp that uses wood and matte painted recycled tin cans as part of the design.
- recycled pallet wall feature
- great patio or deck idea using stacked cinder blocks and recycled pallets/wood
- If you’d like an outdoor bar without a big price tag, this one made from recycled pallets could be for you. Learn how to turn pallets into an outdoor bar by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/6l9c It would also work w
- Recycled minnow bucket chandelier I made for my dads 87th birthday…what do you give the guy that already has everything??!!
- truly gorgeous upcycled home Décor Items, recycled crafts, upcycled crafts, make over decor, recycled home decor items via @brendidblog