Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.
- Who wouldn’t love this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces? Larissa created a stylish backyard entertaining space with this classic wooden pergola and modern light fixtures. This oversized wooden picnic table is stained a rich shade of Chocolate to complete this earthy look of this home’s exterior.
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…
- Witches potion bottles – I like this idea of recycling different shaped bottles and spray painting them – unlimited ideas… colors, shapes, functions… The kids would even like them for some pretent play mixing up potions with water… maybe even leaving the jars clear and letting them mix food coloring. Such simple ideas that could provide hours of fun.
- This has a fancy name, but I cant remember. We did this to plain xmas ornaments as a kid. Put water in a pan. Mix food coloring in with oil in little jars. Eye drop oil into pan and swirl into a design. Lay white paper gently over it. When oil starts to appear on the back of the paper (30sec?), remove gently and let dry.
- You have a baby shower to attend for someone that you love a lot and who means a great deal to you. Chances are you don’t want to give them the usual baby shower gifts of bottles, pacifiers, and lotions. Although those gifts are greatly useful, you want to give the new mom something thatContinue Reading…
- Do you ever fill up countless shopping carts on the internet and never fully check out? No? Just me? Yep.. this is one of my hobbies. I literally hate shopping in stores. I’m talking, hate. The lights literally pour into my core and I can’t even deal with making decisions. I will run into a store if I have to,… Read More
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Punch out panels in a room divider and fill with light strewn branches tangled in strings of twinkling lights for a fairytale-like forest in your home. Photo: Comfy Home Decor
- Cream painted cabinetry with carrara counter tops, classic white subway backsplash with herringbone insert behind the stove top and lantern pendants.
- How to make the best date jar full of his and her ideas. Includes 175 DATE IDEAS to fill your jar and inspire you for awesome dates up ahead.