Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- make a book box to hide storage on your shelf — such as your internet router.
- Fabulous Repurposed Drawer Projects • Tutorials and ideas for using old throwaway drawers for new purposes… And they are pretty, too!
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.
- DIY Dresser drawer Bathroom Shelf Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home Furniture
- Repurposed Cocktail Shelf DIY furniturepainting goldwax – www.countrychicpaint.com/blog
- This closet was transformed to a usable storage and play loft for under $75.00.
- Smart Kitchen Solutions: Neat Drawer Storage for Onions, Potatoes, Even Bread Kitchen Inspiration
- Watch as a $99 Mongstad IKEA Mirror is transformed into a high end Farmhouse Mirror Masterpiece over at Savvy Mom. She shares how she worked her magic and in the end the mirror is picture perfect. So if you want a beautiful Farmhouse Mirror and don’t want to spend about $300…this is an amazing alternative!
- These are dollar store pumpkins!! Unbelievable! Distressed and aged with paint, the old orange styrofoam pumpkins are transformed into rustic distressed farmhouse style pumpkins! Brilliant!
- Shiplap is a popular wall treatment for a reason: its great for fixing damaged walls, it adds character, and its an expensive and easy DIY. See how Jill transformed her office into a beautiful rustic space.
- Stylish Storage: 10 Ways to Organize Jewelry | Apartment Therapy
- Driftwood Jewelry Display Wall Mounted Jewelry Organizer Necklace Storage Hanging Jewelry Holder/boho bohemian decor reclaimed gift for her