Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- lemonade stand with reversible chalkboard sign | simplykierste.com
- Front Porch Sign Ideas and DIY Projects
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Front Porch – 4th of July Decorating Ideas • Lots of ideas and projects for your outdoors spaces on the Fourth!
- Cabinet doors into bench. Good fir fools, kids or plants on the porch
- Decorating ideas from inside a Georgia farmhouse, including porch decor, porch decorating ideas, southern decorating ideas, southern decor, and more.
- 100 fall DIY project ideas for your home – wreaths, banners, tablescapes, crafts, porch ideas and more! Love these!
- Hanging vase: A swan gourd makes a natural vase hanging from a front gate or porch railing. Cut a hole near the gourds neck, then hollow out enough space for fall flowers: mums, black-eyed Susans, Virginia creeper or other favorites.
- How to white wash a terra cotta pot | Summer front porch decor
- Plain Jane to Welcoming, Front Porch, Patriotic, 4th of July, Independence Day, DIY, Decor
- Outdoor curtains and outdoor drapes make nice porch enclosures. Its an easy and relatively inexpensive way to create privacy, ambiance, and add a lot of curb appeal to your porch. Porch curtains block wind, rain, and sun to allow for more comfortable outdoor time.
- When it comes to decorating for the holidays, you simply cannot forget your front porch. Many people spend just as much time decorating their porches as they do putting up the tree. Because the front porch is the first thing that your guests will see when they visit you during the…