Photo via: dreamingindiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old glass jars can easily be reused to organize almost anything – pantry items, craft supplies, bathroom odds and ends. Includes how to cut those screws on the knobs so they fit properly.
- A snoozy vase gets an elegant makeover when you print out a sticker that makes it look like a perfume bottle. Cant make stickers in your printer? Draw a label on a piece of heavy paper and use glass glue.
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- Tons of excellent tips for ways to find the best deals and score the coolest finds at Goodwill!
- My DIY industrial curtain rods have been re-pinned on Pinterest over 12,000 times. Here you will find a list of supplies and the tutorial. Cheers!
- You can make a simple and trendy macrame vase holder in ten minutes with just a few basic supplies and this step-by-step tutorial.
- 33 Map Arts and Crafts Projects – DIY Ideas for those of us who love to travel
- @Lindsey Ford *Can you find epsom salt at Hobby Lobby? Glittery epsom salt snow in mason jars with white votives. Cluster these around other table decorations for a winter wonderland effect. Make this weekend for resident holiday dinner
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- Fill a cylindrical glass vase with pine cones and red baubles.
- If you would like to paint glass, whether it’s glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know & ask yourself before you start.
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.