Photo via: knockoffdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Curtain Tie: Now it does say free pattern however I have searched and cannot actually find it..SO, the pin is for inspiration only 😉 More
- Happy Tuesday! Did you know Father’s Day is 12 days away? Yep, plenty of time to make a handmade card for those fatherly figures in your life! I whipped a version of the tie card this weekend for Davis and Read More…
- Easy gym lover DIY Hair tie and earbud case
- Tie different colored strands of yarn onto a large branch or stick for a modern and rustic-looking wall hanger. Get the tutorial at Oleander & Palm. – CountryLiving.com
- Place cupcakes in a plastic cup and wrap with cello and ribbon. Love this idea!
- Ribbon Garland
- Even burlap can be used as ribbon! Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/design-blog
- Vintage glam Christmas gift wrap ideas – Holiday wrapping ideas using paper, ribbon, tags, fresh greens and more.
- Top your tree with a ribbon. Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/design-blog
- A little paint, felt, and scraps of ribbon turn used light bulbs into one-of-a-kind Christmas ornaments!
- I like the pinecone garland – that would be super easy to make and you could dress it up with fancy ribbon or glitter on the cones
- DIY No-Sew Fabric Covered Blackout Roller Blinds by The DIY Mommy. Just use spray adhesive, fabric and ribbon for an exciting update to your roller blinds!