Photo via: allfreepapercrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We stumbled across this really cute and pretty piece of canvas wall art and couldn’t help but share it! We originally found this post from Crystal, on It’s Doable. This blog is no longer available but the instructions for this wall art are so easy! Cut different sized petals out of a variety of patterned scrapbook paper to create …
- Make memory votives: use contact paper to transfer images onto glass votive holders (via creature comforts)
- Tissue Paper Watercolor Mug | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens
- Accentuate Home Décor in a Traditional Way by Using Beautiful Candle Holders @ https://goo.gl/NEJwQT
- These DIY rustic wood candle holders will add simple beauty to your home for any season. Group them with greenery and berries for perfect Christmas decor.
- Create stylish candle DIY decor by dressing up plain pillar candles with a craft supply you already have in your home, crayons!
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Easy DIY beach theme home decor for those of you who always want to bring a piece of summer, sea, and ocean in their homes!
- See my summer deck decorating ideas: Summer Lodge style! See how I pulled together this look with antler candle holders, birch bark decor and a palette of cool black, summer white, forest green and woodsy moss green. www.settingforfour.com
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- Twig Candle Holders – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- DIY Herringbone Canvas Art | Step-by-step instructions to create a fun piece of herringbone canvas art.