Photo via: homify.in
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make beautiful fish art from driftwood the kids have collected. A great way to remember a special trip to the…
- Have a wall that needs some kind of art, but you cant hang anything with dimension? Check out this Quick Wall Treatment With Cutting Edge Stencils from mycreativedays.com
- DIY Herringbone Canvas Art | Step-by-step instructions to create a fun piece of herringbone canvas art.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired! Listotic.com
- How to Make a Zippered Pillow Cover (tutorial for beginners)- I was one of those frightened by the thought of putting in a zipper once. But I took on the challenge and Im sharing the easiest way to make a zippered pillow cover with you! sewing
- DIY Simple Sliding Barn Doors – with wheels on the bottom – saves $ on not buying a trolley style slide
- Everyone needs a comfortable desk to work at home after office hours. There are rich assortment of desks available in various sizes, designs and materials. You can find both interesting and functional desks that will provide you an effective working space at home. We’ve gathered a collection of the most practical and original desk designs. […]
- Organize your kitchen with a file sorter from the office supply store ~ such a great idea with so much potential.
- I think we can all agree that men and women have different ideas of what a workspace should look like. If you take a look at a shared office space where bo
- My Creative Days is all about DIY, home decor on a budget, crafts and repurposed projects. Follow me as I DIY, craft, create and upcycle everything I can in hopes to inspire you to create the home of your dreams on a budget.
- I get so many questions about the paint colors in our home, that I figured I should just go ahead and write a post about it already! I usually end up giving a quick answer in the comments section of a post or in an email, but I thought maybe I could also just link …
- Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and easy.