Photo via: craftgawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make Me: Gift Tags From Magazine Pages by decor8
- If you are feeling a bit crafty and would like to make your own Christmas gift tags this year, you might want to try some of the following ideas.
- Spend a second stamping designs on your gift tags for a moment of yes, I made it glory.
- Vintage glam Christmas gift wrap ideas – Holiday wrapping ideas using paper, ribbon, tags, fresh greens and more.
- Edible Marshmallow Play Dough
- Lemongrass Salt Scrub
- Two Little Homeschoolers – The Best No Cook Play Dough Recipe – Two Little Homeschoolers
- Create this easy dough bowl succulent planter in less than 10 minutes using real or faux succulents.
- Have you heard of a pink Himalayan salt lamp but youre not sure what exactly they are? Read up on the various health benefits of keeping a pink Himalayan salt lamp in your home!
- Sand, Epsom salt or sugar, faux pearls & a candle. This is insanely easy and looks so elegant.
- 3 Edible Cookie Recipes | Delicious, no-bake cookie dough.
- Make edible stained-glass decorations by filing the gaps in cut-out dough with crushed boiled sweets before baking.