Photo via: wish-upon-a-wedding.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Lindsey Ford *Can you find epsom salt at Hobby Lobby? Glittery epsom salt snow in mason jars with white votives. Cluster these around other table decorations for a winter wonderland effect. Make this weekend for resident holiday dinner
- Sharing how to make this DIY diy faux brass headboard on Sugar & Cloth, plus our LOCAL magazine feature! – houston blogger – home decor
- Though she be but little, she is fierce – William Shakespeare ♥️ Free printable in mint, pink, orange and gray form Little Girls Pearls. A perfectly sweet little spring print for her nursery or big girl room.
- Create this easy dough bowl succulent planter in less than 10 minutes using real or faux succulents.
- HOME with boxwood wreath…simple with wood letters from hobby lobby and small faux or real boxwood wreath
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- DIY acadia wood plant stand | sugar & cloth
- DIY poolside pattern kimonos – sugar & cloth
- Salt Dough Ornaments and Gift Tags
- Have you heard of a pink Himalayan salt lamp but youre not sure what exactly they are? Read up on the various health benefits of keeping a pink Himalayan salt lamp in your home!