Photo via: hookedonhouses.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Build Organized Lower Cabinet Rollouts for Increased Kitchen Storage – Summary | The Family Handyman
- I love clever ideas! Kitchen organization is always a priority in our home since it is one of those rooms that we are always using. Here is a great post on clever kitchen organization + decluttering ideas; it also has some great tips + tricks on keeping your kitchen clean!
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Entryway Pallets and Crates Organizer – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- This beautiful modern and contemporary designed neon media cabinet wall works well for a nicely styled house. Its bold and beautiful with sufficient wall shelves and drawers. the Television is fixed on a wooden plank, attached to the wall.
- Cabinet doors into bench. Good fir fools, kids or plants on the porch
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Re-using old cabinet doors …. Love it
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Could do as sconces on either side of a bathroom Mirror – DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light – Blesser House
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma