Photo via: ballarddesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames. Why cant I think of this stuff? – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Fabric or scrapbook paper for a background with a painted initial in an open frame. Too cute! Do in black/white plaid that i love
- Scrapbook paper outlet covers and light switch plates.
- DIY Wall Canvas with scrapbook paper.
- Create your own canvas wall art using scrapbook paper and mod podge.
- How to Cover Your Light Switch Covers with scrapbook paper
- We stumbled across this really cute and pretty piece of canvas wall art and couldn’t help but share it! We originally found this post from Crystal, on It’s Doable. This blog is no longer available but the instructions for this wall art are so easy! Cut different sized petals out of a variety of patterned scrapbook paper to create …
- I always find myself hoarding small trinkets that I have no idea where to store. I hung some shelves last year that are already overflowing with plants, frames, and small ceramic sculptures. I want…
- Incorporate Trends into Thrift Store Frames.
- Mason Jar Dollar Store Craft – Easy DIY Prism Light diy masonjar crafts http://diyready.com/mason-jar-crafts-prism-candle-light/