Photo via: housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Cover Your Light Switch Covers with scrapbook paper
- How to tell if I should replace my light switch covers?
- I used these DIY Glitter outlet covers in my daughters Little Mermaid Bedroom makeover. You can make these to use in any room in the house. Want to add a little sparkle? You can never have too much glitter!
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames. Why cant I think of this stuff? – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Create your own canvas wall art using scrapbook paper and mod podge.
- Scrapbook paper and dollar store frames!
- DIY Wall Canvas with scrapbook paper.
- Fabric or scrapbook paper for a background with a painted initial in an open frame. Too cute! Do in black/white plaid that i love
- We stumbled across this really cute and pretty piece of canvas wall art and couldn’t help but share it! We originally found this post from Crystal, on It’s Doable. This blog is no longer available but the instructions for this wall art are so easy! Cut different sized petals out of a variety of patterned scrapbook paper to create …
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Light up your room the only way a Pokemon Master should with these 3D etched crystal Pokeballs. Each one contains a Pokemon trapped inside that glows brightly when you switch on the LED light base. Guaranteed to impress any Pokemon fan!
- Pretty Paper Craft Night Light | Create a fabulous design out of paper for a night light!