Photo via: homecraftsbyali.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Zippered Pillow Cover (tutorial for beginners)- I was one of those frightened by the thought of putting in a zipper once. But I took on the challenge and Im sharing the easiest way to make a zippered pillow cover with you! sewing
- Miniature DIY driftwood Christmas tree ornament. Follow the step-by-step tutorial to make this nature-made coastal decor. Perfect for all year round and an excellent handmade gift giving idea. SustainMyCraftHabit.com
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- How to make a driftwood mirror. Like the different colors and sizes of the driftwood pieces. Easy to follow step-by-step DIY tutorial.
- You can make a simple and trendy macrame vase holder in ten minutes with just a few basic supplies and this step-by-step tutorial.
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Make an easy DIY laptop sleeve – this quick and easy sewing tutorial for a laptop or tablet case has beautiful linen and leatherette detail! The leather gives it a bright touch, the lace makes it a bit feminine. Youll love it! No pattern needed – fits wi
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- This is stylish and simple pallet wall art for making your home most beautiful. You just make pallet wood and write on something original and loving and give a sophisticated look to your home. You can keep this DIY pallet wall in any room of your homes like a lounge, bedroom or sitting room.
- 41 Easiest DIY Projects Ever – Easy DIY Whiteboards – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/easy-diy-projects
- 41 Easiest DIY Projects Ever – Paper Hyacinth Flowers – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/easy-diy-projects