Photo via: sidelightcurtains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod, this adds a soft, relaxing, romantic feel to any bedroom.
- Beautiful DIY to make a cornice and I also love the sheer drapes (she, and I will be doing this too, put a blackout roller shade up underneath the cornice)
- Tutorial: How to Sew DIY Black-out Lined Back-tab Curtain/Drapery Panels | * View Along the Way *
- Punch out panels in a room divider and fill with light strewn branches tangled in strings of twinkling lights for a fairytale-like forest in your home. Photo: Comfy Home Decor
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- 10 fantastic DIY curtain tutorials. Sew & NO-sew!
- Turn an old curtain rod into a farmhouse style curtain rod. Add some drawer knobs to the ends and you have a budget friendly project!
- AWESOME IDEA!! DIY curtain rods for your pergola/outdoor entertaining area!! Made with cable wire, super easy and inexpensive!!! from www.heatherednest.com
- Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Love the moulding hiding the curtain rod! Color scheme for main bathroom?
- My DIY industrial curtain rods have been re-pinned on Pinterest over 12,000 times. Here you will find a list of supplies and the tutorial. Cheers!
- Staple a shower curtain to a wooden frame for inexpensive large scale artwork.