Photo via: repiny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shut. Up! Mod Podge fabric to a side table, pour resin on top, let it dry overnight into something fabulous!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal This Beautiful Car Wall Decals for a baby boy Nursery is an oversized huge wall decal that covers up the full wall. It is custom made to fit your wall if you cant find the dimensions in the drop down this boy wall decal is great for nursery or kids playrooms. These decals come in separate pieces, so you can install them in any way you would like to. its so easy. [ WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] : you will receive as seen in the 2nd preview. 1 FREE Test Decal before you apply the actual decal Installation and removal Instructions. When you are checking out, there is a message to seller box where you can enter your request for this order. [SIZE] This can cover 175 cm by 100 cm of your area. Please click to see the 2nd preview for the dimensions. WANT THIS IN BIGGER SIZE: Please convo me for the pricing if you want this decal in bigger size, before you proceed further. ———————————————————————————————————————- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal, race car wall decals,
- Were not afraid to admit that were completely, head-over heels obsessed with shiplap. Its a love that we picked up from watching marathons of HGTVs Fixer Upper.
- Who would dream about the world above the sea when you could dream about the world that is under the sea, where such beautiful creatures like this mermaid must exist! Dont they? Ive started your journey of crafting this beautiful sea creature, its up to you to add magical hair and dress up her fins!
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- It’s time for another fun, monthly blog hop — featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers! This month’s theme is all things CHALKBOARD, and we just know you’ll have a blast with these projects. We ended up making an XL Chalkboard that is so super simpl
- This is no ordinary chalkboard frame, velcro is used so that its easy to change the photos. Also, you can add some fun by writing your own tags & hashtags.
- Use a Sharpie to make dots in this unique flower pot craft! Its so easy that a child could do it, and you just need a few simple supplies. via @diy_candy
- I’ll show you how we made this adorable DIY Confetti Tray perfect to serve drinks on for your NYE party! It’s a simple and easy DIY that will take your decor to the next level!
- Celebrate St. Patricks Day with an easy Leprechaun Hat thats a DIY Door Hanger! Its an easy Spring craft project that simple and inexpensive to make.
- Crafting is so much fun, especially when it’s easy and inexpensive. Take for instance, these amazing Sharpie crafts and decorating projects that you can do with little money and little time.