Photo via: fashionbulb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- simple tutorial on how to make a tissue paper garland
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets Transform outdated oak cabinets in just a few simple steps! LOVE the chic modern results and the navy colour!
- If you love wine bottle crafts, these lanterns are easy to make with tissue paper and Mod Podge. The bottle lights are easy to install and make the project!
- Check out this adorable and affordable DIY Spring Wreath tutorial.This paper dahlia wreath is so easy to make following this step by step tutorial.
- Craving easy fall decor? Learn how to make a fall monogram wreath with this step-by-step tutorial and youll have pretty door decor for fall in 20 minutes!
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- this rustic reclaimed wood wall is a simple DIY thats easy to complete in a few hours. Click for the full tutorial.
- Easy DIY painted sign project ideas! Love how simple these are to make and what a big impact they have in a room!
- Gorgeous Magnolia Wreath with crepe and metallic paper. Pattern and tutorial at liagriffith.com diywreath
- Learn how to make a simple, pretty Valentines Day wreath with an embroidery hoop, yarn, and felt hearts! An easy DIY Valentines Day decoration.
- Use a Sharpie to make dots in this unique flower pot craft! Its so easy that a child could do it, and you just need a few simple supplies. via @diy_candy