Photo via: homemademodern.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- Witches potion bottles – I like this idea of recycling different shaped bottles and spray painting them – unlimited ideas… colors, shapes, functions… The kids would even like them for some pretent play mixing up potions with water… maybe even leaving the jars clear and letting them mix food coloring. Such simple ideas that could provide hours of fun.
- Learn how to simple it is to create fun succulent terra cotta pot projects with chalk paint. Country Chic paint. Chalk paint project. Succulent pots. Succulent plant. Distressed pot. Antiqued pot. Faux antiquing planters. Easy gift ideas. How to use chalk paint. Chalk paint tutorial. Pinterest party ideas.
- DIY Gold Dipped Bud Vases | spray paint | crafts with paint | painted vases | gold |
- Tutorial on how to make gold striped vases with vases from the dollar store, spray paint, and painters and washi tape.
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- DIY Sandals and Flip Flops – Simple Yet Chic DIY Shoes – Creative, Cool and Easy Ways to Make or Update Your Shoes – Decorate Flip Flops with Cheap Dollar Store Crafts and Ideas – Beaded, Leather, Strappy and Painted Sandal Projects – Fun DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-sandals
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery. via @ReinventedKB
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery.
- Pumpkin color: Fresh fall branches and Jack-Be-Little pumpkins in the bottom of tall glass vases showcase a pumpkin color scheme. Twine passed through holes drilled in Sweetie Pies lets these smaller pumpkins hang from a chandelier.
- Glass Coca Cola Bottles as Vases.
- Gorgeous! Aurora with White Thassos Royal White and Pearl Glass and Marble Tile at TileBar.com