Photo via: artbarblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple and easy tissue paper wreath tutorial. How to make a gorgeous tissue paper wreath in these few simple steps.
- Simple steps to make a wooden bead garland with tassels- how to make a tassel- beads- craft projects with beads- homemade bead garland- projects with tassels
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- If you love wine bottle crafts, these lanterns are easy to make with tissue paper and Mod Podge. The bottle lights are easy to install and make the project!
- We all need more Thanksgiving decorations – they are so hard to find! This is a great one and simple to make. Check out the tutorial at www.SodaPopAve.com to find out how.
- Rose Petal DIY Votive Candle Holders | Wrap votives in tissue paper and petals to create a stunning piece of DIY home decor.
- How to make an awesome map magnetic board by simply decoupaging map wrapping paper to an old magnetic board. Also includes tutorial for map themed travel pins.
- Mini Paper Heart Garland Valentine Card – make this quick and easy super cute card for your sweetheart this Valentines Day
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- Learn how to make your own Christmas garland! This DIY Christmas decoration is a beautiful way to incorporate the outdoors into your holiday décor. Plus, it will leave your home smelling wonderful. Click in for full instructions.
- We all have that one wall in our home that no one knows what to do with. But, something as simple as stripes can instantly transform the room and make it totally different. Learn How to Paint Stripes on a Wall to remodel your living or dining room.
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!