Photo via: thekitchn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Kitchen Island — $47 in materials Although Id probably extend it out a few inches to add seating! Baskets would be a perfect place to store things like potatoes, onions, tomatoes, etc…
- Eclectic Farmhouse Playroom Makeover | blesserhouse.com – A boring and cluttered playroom gets a modern eclectic farmhouse makeover on a budget with DIY projects, smart storage solutions, and inexpensive finds. popular pin
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- Storage secret: Fold all of your sheets up and place them inside a pillowcase to keep things neat and easy to source when you need to make the bed
- repurposed aqua jewelry shelf. — drawer transformed into jewelry storage!
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- 10 Ways to Hide Your Small Appliances| Kitchen Organization, How to Organize Your Kitchen, How to Store Small Appliances, Small Appliance Storage, Kitchen Storage Tips and Tricks, Storage Tips for the Kitchen, Organization for the Kitchen, Popular Pin
- Coffee Bar for Kitchen with Storage
- Hometalk Highlightss discussion on Hometalk. 10 Hidden Spots in Your Kitchen You Could Be Using for Storage – It never seems like theres enough kitchen space – but heres what youre missing!
- Build Organized Lower Cabinet Rollouts for Increased Kitchen Storage – Summary | The Family Handyman
- Cool craft ideas DIY craft ideas old of kitchen stuff cut bottles / green home, sustainable, DIY ideas, inspiration, zero waste, reuse/ upcycle, home decor, unique home decor, indoor planters
- Irish Soda Bread Recipe – this is an easy bread recipe for beginning bakers. via @sitsgirls