Photo via: reusegrowenjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super simple tutorial to make DIY upcycled mason jar lid magnets. They make great budget friendly gifts!
- Make any space in your home one-of-a-kind! Using string lights is a great way to decorate your home so it looks beautiful and creative.
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- They take no more than a few hours to complete. So here are 20 really awesome DIY mason jar ideas and things you can do with them.
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- DIY Peppermint Candles – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own mason jar candles! These make a great Christmas gift idea!
- Check out this easy and neat way to store all your rakes, shovels, trowels and more. Casters on the bottom make the cart mobile so you can take it out in the yard with you. >> http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/skills-and-know-how/carpentry-and-woodworking/how-to-build-a-storage-cart-for-yard-tools?soc=pinterest
- Use a Sharpie to make dots in this unique flower pot craft! Its so easy that a child could do it, and you just need a few simple supplies. via @diy_candy
- How to make the best date jar full of his and her ideas. Includes 175 DATE IDEAS to fill your jar and inspire you for awesome dates up ahead.
- SIZE: QUART ( APPROX. 6.9 TALL). Hand painted cream-colored, distressed mason jar with pip berries, burlap and a brown barn star. Perfect for anyone who enjoys primitive and rustic decor in their home. Please specify burgundy or red pip berries. Im also happy to do these in custom colors, please send me a message to discuss colors. *Jars are painted on the outside only so it is okay to put water in them. These jars should not be submerged in water. You can clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Putting them in a dishwasher or soaking them in the sink is not recommended. INSURANCE: is included against broken or damaged glass on this listing.
- These magical light jars are so easy to make! You just add little dots of Tulip Glow Dimensional Paint! Make a whole set for your mantle or entryway for an awesome party decoration too!
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec