Photo via: agrandelife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Irish Soda Bread Recipe – this is an easy bread recipe for beginning bakers. via @sitsgirls
- Wall mount coat racks for entryway shoe storage
- DIY painted soda bottle vases
- Make this summer one to remember with this multipurpose beverage station by Kathy, of Petticoat Junktion. Kathy built her DIY outdoor beverage station from scratch. Then, she added a fresh coat of Key Largo to give her new piece of deck furniture a brightly colored look. Towel racks and a built-in bottle opener help to make this piece as functional as it is stylish. Click here for the full easy tutorial.
- DIY: Flat Drying Racks – made using pvc pipe, netting and drawer guides. This is brilliant!
- A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Homemade wine racks are fun to create and have an aesthetic appeal that applies to your unique home. Here are some Cool Wine Rack Ideas that will surely inspire you and help display your bottles creatively.
- DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – Best Do It Yourself Projects Made With Wooden Pallets – Indoor and Outdoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Patio. Coffee Table, Couch, Dining Tables, Shelves, Racks and Benches http://diyjoy.com/diy-pallet-furniture-projects
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- How to make rock candy … could be a good diy favor | DIY | DIY food | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY for teens |
- A simple, inexpensive way to make your porch feel cozy and welcoming. I bought this outdoor fabric at a store in Nashville, TN when we were visiting my in-laws. If you dont have a good fabric store nearby, fabric.com is a great resource for any kind of fabric. This is a standard 16 by 16
- indoor hammock – would also be good for a porch
- Might be a good idea for an outdoor table, if finished properly