Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you remember earlier this spring when I had the vintage chicken feeder planted with flowers? It was beautiful while it lasted, but no matter what I did I just couldn’t keep the flowers thriving. I kept them watered well, fertilized them, and gave them partial sun exposure but they just didn’t do well planted …
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- Indoor terrarium succulent gardens. If there is no hole, some absorbent matter should be put into the bottom with the pebbles/rocks.
- When you set goals and then break them down into actionable steps using the free goal setting worksheets included, you’ll take back your life in no time!
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- I’m coming at you today with another easy and fun DIY Pillow idea! I know we’ve made some in the past, our most popular being our DIY Galaxy Pillow, but I can see this super cute idea giving it a run for it’s money!
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!
- Patio is one of the areas in a home with the space where one can arrange the seating to enjoy the weather in every season. There is no need to worry for the damage to the material when the shipping pallets are used for the creation of patio corner couch. The pallets are painted black for the creation of patio couch and they are looking great with the colored floor as well as the items in the surroundings. It will take some days to complete, but it will add grace to the patio and every viewer wit
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- Well, with only a few weeks to go until baby 2’s arrival (or maybe less?! just putting it out there that me and my back pain wouldn’t be disappointed if you w…