Photo via: thegardenglove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No better place to store your tools than a Tuff Shed building. Upgrade your pegboard with these awesome DIY tips and ideas.
- Thinking about adding a gravel path to your new Tuff Shed building? Check out these tips for keeping your new project in budge and in style.
- Why not flip your Tuff Shed building into a styled backyard space? All it takes is a little DIY attitude!
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- Patio is one of the areas in a home with the space where one can arrange the seating to enjoy the weather in every season. There is no need to worry for the damage to the material when the shipping pallets are used for the creation of patio corner couch. The pallets are painted black for the creation of patio couch and they are looking great with the colored floor as well as the items in the surroundings. It will take some days to complete, but it will add grace to the patio and every viewer wit
- Try these unique outdoor flower planter ideas from repurposed items Great flower ideas for a flower garden in front of the house or indoor succulent garden!
- Thinking about building your new shed yourself? Weve got a few reasons why hiring a professional is better not only for you but for your budget and schedule as well.
- 15 firewood storage and creative firewood rack ideas for indoors and outdoors. Lots of great building tutorials and DIY-friendly inspirations! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- I love clever ideas! Kitchen organization is always a priority in our home since it is one of those rooms that we are always using. Here is a great post on clever kitchen organization + decluttering ideas; it also has some great tips + tricks on keeping your kitchen clean!
- Great Christmas gift idea or birthday gift. Building a fort is such a basic yet enjoyable activity for kids. My DIY Fort in a Bag for Kids is perfect because all the ingredients for a great fort are together in one bag. All the components are stored in the bag so the child can simply grab the bag to build the best fort ever.
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.