Photo via: designbreakonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Such a fun and easy way to recycle wine bottles!
- A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Homemade wine racks are fun to create and have an aesthetic appeal that applies to your unique home. Here are some Cool Wine Rack Ideas that will surely inspire you and help display your bottles creatively.
- With the summer approaching, turn your old glass bottles into cute beach decor!
- RECYCLED wine bottles made into windchimes by Liftingupspirits
- Wine bottles wrapped in jute
- You have a baby shower to attend for someone that you love a lot and who means a great deal to you. Chances are you don’t want to give them the usual baby shower gifts of bottles, pacifiers, and lotions. Although those gifts are greatly useful, you want to give the new mom something thatContinue Reading…
- A cute favor made with Bugles, pretzels, candy corn, dried fruit, peanuts, M&Ms, and Hershey kisses. Something to give your guests to serve as a reminder of exactly what the Thanksgiving holidays are all about.
- If you love wine bottle crafts, these lanterns are easy to make with tissue paper and Mod Podge. The bottle lights are easy to install and make the project!
- Wine Corks – Bottle cap crab, this is a really cute idea. I think Id paint the bottle caps though – Crafting Timeout