Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – Best Do It Yourself Projects Made With Wooden Pallets – Indoor and Outdoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Patio. Coffee Table, Couch, Dining Tables, Shelves, Racks and Benches http://diyjoy.com/diy-pallet-furniture-projects
- Cover a Black Out Roller Shade With Fabric – I wanted to hang black out shades in my daughters room, but I thought I should spice them up a bit. I ended up usi…
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- dining room table makeover, chalk paint, dining room ideas, painted furniture
- Possibly for our dining room table top?
- We all have that one wall in our home that no one knows what to do with. But, something as simple as stripes can instantly transform the room and make it totally different. Learn How to Paint Stripes on a Wall to remodel your living or dining room.
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- Antique Vintage French fabric… tea cloth, apron, or table linens.
- Love this style! DIY tutorial and plans to build your own farmhouse style planked X console for a TV or dining room sideboard.
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!