Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Bathroom Shower Ideas: 2 Accent Tiles. Gorgeous marble tiles and shower accent tiles. Great black and white and grey bathroom renovation.
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- Colorful frames – love the splash of color to any room!
- Gorgeous two story kitchen, granite countertops, pendant lighting, blue mosaic backsplash tile, grey cabinetry, extra large island | Five Star Interiors
- Metallic tile! Beautiful and creative tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house.
- Bathroom Renovation with Wood Grain Tile. Use for bathroom, back hall and kitchen. Maybe add radiant heat.
- Self Stick tiles for wire shelving. DUH! Genius. I hate my wire shelves! My stuff always falls through and tips over. for-the-home
- Faux Tin Tiles made from disposable cookie sheets from the dollar store
- Where to buy Scrabble tiles, online, in real life, and in every color | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Use smaller tiles as a threshold to transition from tile to wood. I love this idea for when we upgrade down the road.
- painted tile backsplash-cover those ugly tiles! www.makedoanddiy.com
- There are a million ways you can transform plain white tiles into DIY coasters with Mod Podge – and tissue paper confetti is one of them!