Photo via: urbannestblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grab a yard of your favorite fabric and a few different size canvas and staple… EASY!!
- Wrap coloured thread around one or more chairs, around a single detail on a piece of furniture or around your sofas boring legs. A simple solution that you can quickly change if you want to changes.
- Before and After. DIY Stairway Redesign. So easy. Step 1. Remove old carpet. (This is the hardest part, try not to get poked from the old tacks. Be careful!) Step 2. Paint steps. (You can do 1 color for easy, half the time painting, or alternate 2 colors on the rise and run. I alternated white and an espresso brown paint that matches my redone furniture. Regular interior paint will do as its just the edges that arent walked on.) Step 3. Staple on runners. (Shown is 3 runners from Target.)
- Why not make your shed pop with spring color in a window box? With these tips, your flowers will bloom beautifully all season long!
- Add a pop of color to your neutral spring Farmhouse decor with these DIY Decorative Floral Easter Eggs.
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- Create Two Pieces of Furniture From One China Cabinet! Repurposed Emerald Green Cabinet by Adding Legs! | Thirty Eighth Street
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- Tired of winter and even spring, ready to welcome summer on? Summer reminds me of holidays and family, relaxing with friends, and a less busy time of year. What better way to make sure you change your mindset to summer than to add some summery touches to your home decor. Sunshine, watermelon, beachy
- take a block of wood and cover it with your favorite fabric and then add hooks
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- A list of really simple ways to add a pop of spring to my home decor! The colors are amazing and all of the projects simple enough for me to actually do.