Photo via: fashionbulb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY plant markers are fun to make and will help keep your garden beds in order. No matter what your style, skill level, or budget, you will find the perfect DIY plant label for you in this list of six easy-to-make projects using materials that you may already have around the house. sponsored
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- How to make your own Easy DIY Fairy Garden House complete with simple accessories you can make to create your own homemade miniature village. Cheap ideas!
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- 25 Cheap And Easy DIYs That Will Vastly Improve Your Home – I am going to try some of these for sure this summer.
- Framed Up: Framed picture labels attached to the baskets make putting toys back in the right place easy, especially helpful for toddlers 🙂
- Try these unique outdoor flower planter ideas from repurposed items Great flower ideas for a flower garden in front of the house or indoor succulent garden!
- How to Make Footprint Garden Stones // Looking for the perfect Mothers Day gift? Check out how to make these cute footprint garden stones with these easy to follow DIY instructions.
- Make your own mermaid garden! This is a fun container garden activity to do with your kids. Choose plants that are easy to maintain, and watch their love of gardening grow.
- Timbered boxes can be used to plant a variety of materials, but if you are looking to add only one, consider using it as an herb garden for a steady supply of your favorite seasoning. Take cutting and dry them to use year round.
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!