Photo via: skyryedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal This Beautiful Car Wall Decals for a baby boy Nursery is an oversized huge wall decal that covers up the full wall. It is custom made to fit your wall if you cant find the dimensions in the drop down this boy wall decal is great for nursery or kids playrooms. These decals come in separate pieces, so you can install them in any way you would like to. its so easy. [ WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] : you will receive as seen in the 2nd preview. 1 FREE Test Decal before you apply the actual decal Installation and removal Instructions. When you are checking out, there is a message to seller box where you can enter your request for this order. [SIZE] This can cover 175 cm by 100 cm of your area. Please click to see the 2nd preview for the dimensions. WANT THIS IN BIGGER SIZE: Please convo me for the pricing if you want this decal in bigger size, before you proceed further. ———————————————————————————————————————- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal, race car wall decals,
- Check out this easy and neat way to store all your rakes, shovels, trowels and more. Casters on the bottom make the cart mobile so you can take it out in the yard with you. >> http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/skills-and-know-how/carpentry-and-woodworking/how-to-build-a-storage-cart-for-yard-tools?soc=pinterest
- DIY Flip Flop Storage. An easy and budget friendly way to keep all of your flip flops organized and off the floor with a wire cutter and pair of pliers!
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Light up your room the only way a Pokemon Master should with these 3D etched crystal Pokeballs. Each one contains a Pokemon trapped inside that glows brightly when you switch on the LED light base. Guaranteed to impress any Pokemon fan!