Photo via: strawberryjamhouse.blogspot.hu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An old chair turned upside down and nailed to wall. Cool idea for towel rack.
- Towel Rack used as Plant Hanger…great way to keep some of your favorite fresh herbs growing with reach of the cook!
- farmhouse bathroom organization. Farmhouse bathroom decor. towel rack
- Use a WINE RACK for a BATHROOM TOWEL HOLDER….awesome idea! What do you think? via Housekeeping 101
- Use a Ladder and 2 Wooden Brackets to Make a Decorative Clothes Rack
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- 3 Panel RARE Antique Vintage Farmhouse Wood Wooden Sash Window
- i’ve been wanting to make a new coat rack for a few months to hold our laundry bags. yes we use laundry bags. it’s only because we mostly take our laundry over to my moms house to do it…
- This farmhouse style produce rack is so easy to build and so useful. There are literally TONS of different places in the house this can be used! ShorewestRealtors
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden // Learn how to make an easy, budget-friendly hanging herb garden for your window. It will make your house prettier and fill your gardening void during winter months.
- This is gorgeous! Turn an old discarded window into a new window box! I love garden art!
- DIY Wood Circle Shelves. An easy wooden shelf tutorial for a minimal home decor idea! A very Scandinavian design idea to fill a blank space on a wall in a bedroom, living room, or anywhere else in the house!