Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- Quadro em pátina provençal em branco na moldura tema pássaro dentro da gaiola.
- Remember your journeys and adventures with a do-it-yourself Personal Travel Map. Full instructions on how to make this stylish art piece.
- Stylish Storage: 10 Ways to Organize Jewelry | Apartment Therapy
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Create stylish candle DIY decor by dressing up plain pillar candles with a craft supply you already have in your home, crayons!
- Sewing Tutorial for Beginners – Camera Strap Cover. Follow this simple step-by-step tutorial to make a stylish and comfortable cover for your camera strap.
- Transform a simple woven storage basket into a cute and stylish planter using craft paint! Click through to see the trick to creating the perfect scalloped border.
- Lantern glow: This simple arrangement of pumpkins around a lantern adds a stylish, seasonal touch to an entryway. Use a battery-powered candle if the lantern will be unattended.
- Create shade in your outdoor space with a stylish pergola.
- Vanessa used Plasti Dip paint to create a fun and stylish statement in this kids room.
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …