Photo via: webecoist.momtastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Homemade wine racks are fun to create and have an aesthetic appeal that applies to your unique home. Here are some Cool Wine Rack Ideas that will surely inspire you and help display your bottles creatively.
- Witches potion bottles – I like this idea of recycling different shaped bottles and spray painting them – unlimited ideas… colors, shapes, functions… The kids would even like them for some pretent play mixing up potions with water… maybe even leaving the jars clear and letting them mix food coloring. Such simple ideas that could provide hours of fun.
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…
- DIY Growth ruler for kids! Such a fun way to keep track of childrens height.
- How to build an adorable backyard playhouse for your toddler or child. Its affordable, easy, and such a fun addition to your backyard!
- Something cute to make with wine bottles
- RECYCLED wine bottles made into windchimes by Liftingupspirits
- A wall hanging is such an inexpensive way to fill up space on your walls. Theyre easy to make, too!